Friday, November 10, 2006

We Jews want to control the world, until we don't.

A new report on Haaretz.com, a well respected Israeli newspaper has reported that Jews in various governments on the worldwide scale has reached a new high. As a Jew, myself and many of my fellow Jews want to feel proud of this. Itis the ultimate slap in the face of those that tried to destroy us in many places around the world culminating in the 1930's- '40s.

However, every time Jews gain more power, they seem to lose respect as people around the world, especially in the Middle East say "Whelp, Jews are running the world. This just proves what we feared." The fact that Christianity is still the dominant religion and Jews don't gain the leader-of-the-nation role in any area even though women have who aren't Jewish.

It's hard, I want to be proud and at the same time I need to be prepared for the people who fears the massive Jewish conspiracy.

1 Comments:

Blogger vanillabirdies said...

Hey rob! I missed your blog. I was raised Jewish so I understand the feeling.

It's amazing how many stereotypes people create for any culture or religion but the "jews controlling the world" is certainly one of the more annoying to me. That and the cheap and money hungry one as well.

The middle east will always hate us that can't be changed. For everyone else though it's pretty silly.

My absolute favorite though is that jews cannot possibly be cool.

Unless you're a jap which is the bad rap jewish girls get. EEK!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home